Send in a video with your completed application. We accept submissions via MAIL or EMAIL (directions at the bottom of this page).
If you choose to send your video via MAIL please note the following:
Send us a 10-20 minute video showing us WHAT MAKES YOU – YOU. Make your video as personal as possible. You must have someone else record you so you are on camera the whole time. Make sure we can see and hear you clearly. Be as creative, big and bold as you can! There is no "right" or "wrong" thing to say on video, we just want to get to know you.
We need to get to know your PERSONALITY and SEE YOU IN ACTION!!! SHOW US YOUR JOB, LIFESTYLE & FAMILY. Show us what is important to you. If you are married, have kids or have a girlfriend/boyfriend, quickly have them introduce themselves. Brag about yourself!! If you do not tell us…we will never know.
POINTS TO HIT:
SUBMITTING VIA EMAIL:
We accept videos digitally via Vimeo (preferred) or YouTube.
EMAIL THE FOLLOWING TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. In the subject of the email type your name, city/state and HT submission (i.e., Jane Doe – Atlanta, GA - HT Submission)
2. Include in the body of your email: Link to your VIDEO & PASSWORD
3. Attach: Completed and signed application
4. Attach: 2 Photos - 1 close up of your face & 1 full body
*You MUST submit all three (3) items together, in the same email.
SUBMITTING VIA MAIL:
INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR MAILED SUBMISSION PACKAGE:
1. Hard copy of your video
2. Completed and signed application
ATTN. BL15 Casting Team
1741 Ivar Ave.
Los Angeles, CA. 90028
* Please do not include any of the following in your video: music, photographs, posters, magazines, books, artwork, brand names, or logos.
* PLEASE NOTE: All submissions will become the sole property of Reveille, LLC once submitted, and will not be returned to you, whether or not you are selected for the series.
* Please shoot your video like you would see it on a TV. Record your video landscape (horizontal) and not portrait (vertical).
1. If shooting indoors, make sure to shoot in a well-lit room where the lights are in front of you so we can see your face.
2. Avoid shooting in front of a window with bright sunlight streaming in - this will cause silhouetting and we will be unable to see your face.
3. When outdoors, avoid shooting with the sun directly behind you, this will also cause silhouetting.
1. Speak loudly and clearly
2. Find a relatively quiet area to shoot your video so ambient noises won’t distract from what you’re saying. Please turn off the TV and any background music.
3. If indoors, avoid shooting in loud and crowded rooms where other people will drown your voice out.
4. If outdoors, avoid shooting in loud areas and when it’s windy. The wind will distort the microphone.
* Do a quick record and playback test before you make your video.
* Make sure you save a copy of your movie on your computer.
Please note that audition times and dates, and application submission deadlines, are subject to change as determined by the producers. All those considered for the series will be required to submit and sign additional documents (which may include, without limitation, a participant agreement, waiver, and series rules) in order to be considered to participate in the series. If there is any conflict between the information on this website and these additional documents, the documents shall control.