APPLICATION/VIDEO DEADLINE: MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY, MAY 2ND, 2014 AT 11:59PM EST.*
*Remember the earlier the better. Producer reserves the right to extend the application deadline in its sole discretion.
Send in a video with your completed application. We accept submissions via EMAIL or MAIL (directions at the bottom of this page).
If you choose to send your video via MAIL, please note the following:
Send us a 10-20 minute video showing us WHAT MAKES YOU – YOU! Make your video as personal as possible. You must have someone else record you so you are on camera the whole time. Make sure we can see and hear you clearly. Be as creative, big and bold as you can! There is no "right" or "wrong" thing to say on video, we just want to get to know you. We prefer you send us the RAW/UNEDITED footage; please do NOT edit your video.
We need to get to know your PERSONALITY and SEE YOU IN ACTION!!! SHOW US YOUR JOB, LIFESTYLE & FAMILY. Show us what is important to you. If you are married, have kids or have a girlfriend/boyfriend, quickly have them introduce themselves. Brag about yourself!! If you do not tell us…we will never know.
NOTE: IF YOU'RE APPLYING AS A FAMILY, PLEASE BE SURE TO INTRODUCE US TO EVERYONE THAT WILL BE INVOLVED. REMEMBER, WE ARE SEEKING FAMILIES OF 4 OR MORE AND YOU MUST BE 18 AND OVER.
INTRODUCE YOURSELF. Please start with your:
POINTS TO HIT
SUBMITTING VIA EMAIL
We accept videos digitally via Vimeo (preferred) or YouTube.
EMAIL THE FOLLOWING TO: BLSeason16@gmail.com
1. In the subject of the email type your name, city/state and HT submission (i.e., Jane Doe – Atlanta, GA - HT Submission)
2. Include in the body of your email: Link to your VIDEO & PASSWORD
3. Attach: Completed and signed application
4. Attach 5-10 photos of you and your loved ones. Include photos of everyone on your team at their skinniest and/or heaviest, photos of everyone as a child, & family members. We love to see any photos that help us tell and understand your story. MAKE SURE TO NAME EACH PHOTO BY USING THE PERSONS NAME AND INFO ON THE PHOTO IN THE FILE NAME. Ex. Lisa Skinniest, Lisa Heaviest, Lisa Childhood, Lisa Kristen Josh Childhood.
You MUST submit all of the above in the same (1) email.
SUBMITTING VIA MAIL
INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR MAILED SUBMISSION:
2. Completed and signed application. CLICK HERE (coming soon) to download.
3. EMAIL: 5-10 photos of you and your loved ones. Include photos of you at your skinniest and/or heaviest, photos of you as a child, family members. We love to see any photos that help tell your story. Email photos to: BLSeason16@gmail.com. In the body of your email, tell us that the hard copy of your video is in the mail. Include your tracking number if you have one.
SEND ITEMS 1 AND 2 (LISTED ABOVE) TO:
The Biggest Loser Season 16 Casting
PO Box 4
928 N. San Fernando Blvd., Suite J
Burbank, CA. 91504
Your package must be postmarked no later than FRIDAY, MAY 2ND, 2014 AT 11:59PM EST.
NOTE: All submissions will become the sole property of Reveille, LLC once submitted, and will not be returned to you, whether or not you are selected for the series.
Please shoot your video like you would see it on a TV. Record your video landscape (horizontal) and not portrait (vertical).
1. If shooting indoors, make sure to shoot in a well-lit room where the lights are in front of you so we can see your face.
2. Avoid shooting in front of a window with bright sunlight streaming in - this will cause silhouetting and we will be unable to see your face.
3. When outdoors, avoid shooting with the sun directly behind you, this will also cause silhouetting.
1. Speak loudly and clearly
2. Find a relatively quiet area to shoot your video so ambient noises won’t distract from what you’re saying. Please turn off the TV and any background music.
3. If indoors, avoid shooting in loud and crowded rooms where other people will drown your voice out.
4. If outdoors, avoid shooting in loud areas and when it’s windy. The wind will distort the microphone.
5. Do a quick record and playback test before you make your video.
6. Make sure you save a copy of your movie on your computer.